The T775 family of electronic remote temperature controllers provide on/off, modulating, or reset control in applications where electronic accuracy in addition to remote sensing is desired.
- Electronic control accuracy.
- Linear platinum temperature sensor. LCD display indicates mode and output status; jumper switch provides field selection of F or C display.
- Keypad allows precise temperature selection; easy one-finger programming.
- Remote sensing from up to 1000 ft. (304m).
- Wide temperature setting range.
- Adjustable differential and throttling range.
- Heating and cooling stages independently programmable.
Click the following link for the Specification Sheet:
**Only 2 left in stock** Special Pricing**