Sea Xchange SXII Series Sea Water R.O. Systems 600 GPD – 2200 GPD
For boats that require larger volumes of reliable water production, the Dometic Sea Xchange SXII watermaker series provides up to 2,200 GPD/8,328 LPD using reverse-osmosis technology to turn seawater into potable water.
The powerful but compactly designed SeaXchange SXII fits anywhere. The 2-in-1 modular or compact frame lets you make the best use of any available installation space. Built for marine reliability, durability and rust resistance, the SXII Series has a 316 stainless-steel high-pressure pump, 316 stainless- steel flow and pressure components, and 316 stainless-steel boost pump motor shaft. The high-pressure pump and the boost pump are the most durable and efficient pumps available. The totally enclosed, fan cooled (TEFC) motor has thermal protection.
Other features include an automatic freshwater flush, easy-to-use backlit computer controller display and an optional remote control.
- 2-in-1 Modular or Compact Frame
- 316L Stainless Steel High-Pressure Pump
- 316L Stainless Steel Boost Pump Motor Shaft
- 316L Stainless Steel Flow & Pressure Components
- TEFC Motor with Thermal Motor Protection
- Computer Controller
- LCD Backlit Display
- Automatic Freshwater Flush
- Tank Switch Input
- Digital TDS Reading
- Filmtec™ High Rejection Seawater Membranes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 60 Hertz/230v / 14.1 Amps
- 50 Hertz/220v / 15.4 Amps
Click the following link for the specification sheet: SXII Watermakers Spec Sheet
If you would like a quote or any additional information please complete and submit the following contact form and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.