The Dometic low-profile self-contained boat air conditioner is designed for unique applications. Thanks to the innovative horizontal compressor and dual high-velocity tangential blowers, it can be installed in height-restrictive spaces, making it ideal for flybridge, cockpit, engine room, or exterior deck installations.
The Low-Profile delivers 16,000 BTU/hr of cooling and heating in a package that stands just eight inches (203 mm) high. The dual blowers can be ducted to different areas or to confined areas such as flybridge dashboards and consoles.
The Low-Profile features an oversized four-row evaporator coil for excellent heat removal under low fan-speed conditions. A highly efficient blower reduces power consumption, and the blower flows to two outlets. The Low-Profile is available as an evaporator only (EDLE units) to work with Emerald R-410A remote condensers. Dometic Low Profile Units (DLU) are direct replacements for all SQL, SXL, & VLD units.
- Stands only 8 in. (203 mm) high
- Unique horizontal compressor
- 16,000 BTU/hr cooling and heating
- High-efficiency, ductable dual tangential blowers
- Ideal for flybridge, cockpit, and on-deck installations
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- 304-grade stainless-steel drain pan for long service life
- Stainless-steel condensate drains for excellent water removal
- Electrical box can be remotely mounted up to 5 ft. (1.52 m)
- Special corrosion-resistant coating on blower and housing
- Oversize four-row evaporator coil for excellent heat removal under low-fan speed conditions
- Available as low-profile evaporator only (EDLE units) to work with Marine Air remote condensers
For complete technical data, including electrical, physical dimensions, and weights, please click the following link for the spec sheet.
If you would like a quote or any additional information please complete and submit the following contact form and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.