The Dometic Compact series of self-contained marine air conditioners offers 18,000 and 27,000, and 30,000 BTU/hr of reverse-cycle cooling and heating.
These high-capacity units were engineered to harness and maximize the impressive performance of environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant. Used in the HVAC industry for more than 10 years, R-410A is proven and reliable, complies with all EPA standards, and is accepted worldwide.
All models offer direct expansion operation in a compact, low-profile unit, with a seawater-cooled condenser and choice of controls. Vector Compact units are designed for installation under a settee or berth, in a locker or cabinet, or other convenient location.
Dometic Compact systems feature high-velocity (HV) blowers. All blowers are insulated to prevent secondary condensation and are fully rotatable for flexibility during installation. A painted galvanized metal chassis is standard on 18K and 27K models; a stainless-steel chassis upgrade is available for enhanced durability.
The SVCD30 features dual evaporator coils and a single compressor on a compact stainless-steel chassis. The dual high-velocity (HV) blowers can be ducted to two or more interior spaces.
- Compact design reduces unit size by up to 25% of the original Vector Rotary’s size.
- High-velocity (HV) fully-insulated blowers are rotatable.
- Blowers are rotatable and fully insulated.
- Patented design increases cooling capacity and dehumidification.
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant.
- Unique compressor and reversing valve mounting reduces vibration.
- Electrical box is installed within unit footprint on 18K and 27K models; remotely mounted for 30K models.
- High-efficiency rotary and scroll compressors are quiet and more reliable.
- Condenser coil’s cupronickel-encased copper condenser coil provides maximum heat transfer and high resistance to corrosion.
- Evaporator coil employs an enhanced fin design and rifled copper tubing to provide maximum capacity.
- 27K and 30K models available in 3-phase power on a special order basis.
If you would like a quote or any additional information please complete and submit the following contact form and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.