- Made in the USA
- Full Flow
- 1-1/4″ sizes and larger include one grease zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position), and one drain plug. The zerk can also be used for draining.
- Tri-flange base and mount hole pattern provide easy retrofit when replacing most popular brands.
- Patented selectable handle rotation.
- Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet to help reach valves in hard-to-reach locations and ease actuation of difficult to operate valves.
- Full flow.
- C84400 bronze construction.
- Stainless steel ball and stem.
- PTFE seats and seals.
- Serviceable while installed.
- Base has bonding attachment.
- UL Listed 647B
Click the following link for the specification sheet in PDF format:
If you would like a quote or any additional information please complete and submit the following contact form and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.