Designed With Height Contraints In Mind
The ATL series is an improved, low-profile, chilled water draw-through air handler. Insulating foam covers the condensate pan, blower housing, shroud, and coil end cover to reduce noise and secondary condensation. The condensate pan also has an anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam lining. ATL air handlers are an excellent choice for over-head applications where height is limited. Replaces CHEBC models. All models available in 50Hz.
- Suspend from above or support from beneath, vibration isolation included.
- Bypass valve has removable power head for simple servicing.
- Valve body is soldered to unit to prevent leaks.
- The electrical box can be mounted remotely up to 6′ (1.8m) away.
- Remote air bleeder on 6 ft. (1.8m) of flexible tubing with easy-operating ball valve.
- Washable air filter included.
- Micro-particle anti-allergenic air filters available.
- Optional whisper-quiet DC blowers.
- Valve on left (standard) or on right (optional).
- Flow control helps balance chilled water distribution throughout the boat by ensuring that no air handler so equipped receives more flow than required. This eliminates the tedious job of trying to manually balance system flow.
|Capacity (BTU/hr)||6,000 – 36,000|
|Unit Type||Air Handler|
For spec sheet click the following link: ATL Spec Sheet
If you would like a quote or any additional information please complete and submit the following contact form and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.