The ABL Series is an improved low-profile, draw-through chilled water air handler.
Insulating foam covers the condensate pan, blower housing, shroud, and coil end cover to reduce noise and secondary condensation. The condensate pan also has an anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam lining.
ABL air handlers are an excellent choice for over-head applications where height is limited. Replaces CBLB models.
- All models available in 50Hz.
- DC blowers are strong and quiet at any speed.
- Suspend from above or support from beneath, vibration isolation included.
- Heater elements accessible from underneath (standard) or from above (optional).
- Bypass valve has removable power head for simple servicing.
- Valve body is soldered to unit to prevent leaks.
- The electrical box can be mounted remotely up to six feet away.
- Remote air bleeder on six feet (1.8m) of flexible tubing with easy-operating ball valve.
- Washable air filter included.
|Capacity (BTU/hr)||18,000 – 24,000|
|Unit Type||Air Handler|
Click the following links for specification sheets:
If you would like a quote or any additional information please complete and submit the following contact form and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.